Your Day to Day:
* Responsible for taking and directing phone calls in a professional and efficient manner;
* Responsible for receiving correspondence – receiving, recording, sorting, distribution;
* Responsible for ensuring director’s agenda;
* Responsible for organising and maintaining an efficient archiving system;
* Quickly resolves unpredictable administrative problems;
What you bring to the team:
* High school or university studies;
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
* Good PC skills – MSOffice – Word, Excel, PP, Outlook, Internet; OS Mac will be a plus;
* An excellent spoken and written command of English (Advanced);
* Good communication skills – oral and written;
* Discreet and able to manage confidential, customer focused / service-oriented information;
* Learn fast, proactive (attitude: ‘I can do’);
* Able to prioritise, problem-oriented attitude, disciplined.
Nice to have:
Good interpersonal skills; Friendly and pleasant to others, communication skills, innovative, flexible behavior, person responsible and trustful, motivated, integrated, organized and efficient.
If you think that you have all from the above then you should join our team.
To get more information, please contact +47 980 911 66 .
Please visit our site for more info: www.epobygg.no